Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Eighty-Five: Still Fightin' the Good Fight...

Although move-in weekend was quite warm, it was unseasonably so. Now, it's back to 50-some degrees, and my apartment is chilly. I'm also getting quite sick of crock-pot leftovers and having to drive ten minutes to a hot shower, but such is life. It's only been three days -- you'd think I would have more endurance than this. However, I don't.

I'm off to make up my sofa bed and watch some prime-time major network television from the ten channels I get on my TV.

I'm really very lucky. But heat is one of those things you really don't think about until you don't have it. I'm not FREEZING, but I am uncomfortably chilly.

PECO had better turn my gas on on Saturday, or I'm going to drive down there myself and kick some ass.

I swear, the decent writing is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment