Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day Eighty-One: I Have to Wonder...

If Julie Powell had been moving WHILE she was in the middle of cooking her way through Mastering the Art of French Cooking, would she have fallen behind? Probably. Then again, she also didn't cook every single day.

I, on the other hand, am writing every single day. It's annoying. And in the middle of moving, it's feeling like more and more of a chore. There's no joy left. I can't wait to start my new project and actually get some feeling back in my creativity. This is just so damn stupid, at this point.

I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm dirty. I've packed, I've gone up and down stairs for an hour, and I've packed all my crap up. I want a snack, a conversation with my boyfriend, and sleep. I'll probably get one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment